Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
LIFE IS PREVIOUS EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIFE IS PREVIOUS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIFE IS PREVIOUS Empty LIFE IS PREVIOUS Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:40 am

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

LIFE IS PREVIOUS

14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 (KJV)

Since I became a Christian, I came to this station in life by way of repentance, I realized I was a wretched sinner in rebellion against the God who created me and loved me. The truth of Jesus coming through the immaculate conception of a descendent of David; her name was Mary. There was no carnal physical contact, but a supernatural miracle. A virgin concealed a holy life and her womb became the safe haven, a place of nurture by osmosis, a place where life sprang into intervals of growth and in due season the water broke and a son was given. O what a son who spiritually is named Immanuel; God with us, O the joy of knowing Jesus my Savior.

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

Life was, Life came, and Life gave Life to many who were dead in trespasses and sin. We see Mary chosen of God for her character; for her connection; and for her willingness to carry our Savior full term. Life is precious and the womb that is blessed with it; is blessed indeed. Unlike Mary many will terminate the life in their wombs out of convenience or out of guilt, and some are even made to do it by those in authority over them, but life is still life.

One day at an altar of prayer, I was given life through the blood of Jesus, I was spiritually reborn. I realized he was born into this life to give his life that I might have life and have it more abundantly. I realized that the God of Creation died on Golgotha’s Hill on a cross constructed to crucify criminals, and that I was a criminal in rebellion against heaven, I realized that God suffered on that cross for my sins against heaven and humanity, and I realized that three days later Jesus rose from the dead in the resurrection power of divine holiness so that I could live for eternity. Life is previous in the eyes of God; no life is insignificant to him.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 (KJV)

Brethren we already possess physical life, but we are literally dead in our trespasses and sins if we have not been born of the Spirit. To have salvation; to know spiritual life is to be born again and to be born again one must realize the state of one’s condition and then put faith into action through receiving the message, believing the message, repenting because of the message, confessing because of the message and then walking in obedience to the word of God. If you do not know Jesus; ask him to come into your heart today, he is real and ready to forgive you and save you, now that's true life. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie ( Servant )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum