Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! Empty Jesus All I Need - Ray Ritchie! Thu May 26, 2016 11:13 am

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

JESUS ALL I NEED!

Brethren, it’s time to break alliances with the world, we are called to witness to the world not become enamored with it. It is delusion baked in the oven of deception and iced with allures of delight to entrap. Sin will always present itself as good for the eyes, good to the taste, and good for its esoteric enlightenment. Sin is has a leash which tether’s those whom embark upon its deceptive journey, it promises satisfaction, but is insatiable, it promises pleasure but leaves one hollow, it promises life, but only brings death. There is no crimeless sin, there is no self fulfilling idolatry that does not hurt others in the process. Sin will always bring you to a brink you did not intend, it will always hold you captive to its dictates, and it will always rob you of what you love the most. Sin is a predator, its lives on carnality and knows the scent of weakness when it smells it. Sin is a cannibal of the self satisfying carnal appetites of the flesh.

(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1st John 2:15-17 KJV

Brethren, let it be said of you that you are a Christian, like Christ in all your ways. Come out from among them and be a separate people, let our King be Jesus and our Kingdom that of Heaven, for we are but pilgrims sojourning this earth, called to be witnesses of the resurrection and the coming of our Savior. Let us not be tainted by the world system or its humanistic values, our principles come from above, our mandate is set forthwith and we must endeavor to keep the faith and prepare ourselves for the battle daily as we pick of the cross commissioned to us through our election to the mighty armies of God.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16 KJV)

Shall we bend our knees in humble submission, shall we call upon the King and enter into his Merciful Throne Room, shall we request his attention and bow before his grace. Let call with confidence upon his hearing ears, and plead with him for the power to declare his word, and in every opposition let us always understand he is the Vine of Victory and we the branches do his Spirit receive. For there is power in the Spirit and the Truth we heed.

Brethren, the world is filled with emptiness and void of true understanding, it is incomplete and has no way to complete us, only God can complete us. So keep the faith today by being continually filled with the Spirit of the living God, if you feel empty then pray that God fills you with his presence. He is there all the time, just reach out to him. Selah!

Shalom, Agape, & Amen....
D.R. Ritchie

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum