Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie Empty IT’S LATTER TIMES - Ray Ritchie Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:03 pm

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

IT’S LATTER TIMES

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1 KJV)

There will always be snake oil salesmen, there are real remedies and there counterfeit remedies. When it comes to the soul one cannot afford to buy snake oil. There many men, woman, and organizations who say they have the way, the truth, and eternal life; but the end of their way is the way of destruction. They will sale you a gospel that benefits them and their false way or organization at the destruction of your soul. They do not care about you, just what they can gain from their encounter. Brethren the Lord himself warned us to not believe every one because many would come in his name. Today there are more false prophets than ever before who sale a false way, telling you to sow were God does not reside, telling you to commit where God does not command, telling you lies to benefit them-selves.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (2 Timothy 3:13 KJV)

Brethren I bid you to purchase gold tried in the fire, I bid you to come to where the living waters flow, I beseech you to come to the wellspring and daystar and hear and heed him. For Messiah has said “I am the way, the truth, and the way and no man comes to the Father except by me “. Brethren buy the truth and sell it not; stand upon it its immovable and unchangeable foundation. I bid you do not allow yourselves to be seduced by slick and cunning tactics and sales pitches designed to steal from you financially and eternally. It is biblical to sow and reap, but it is sow into ground which only brings forth thorns and briers.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1 KJV)

Today we live in a spiritual quagmire of deception and Satan has transformed himself as a messenger of light but only brings doom and darkness making people think because they are doing well financially, physically, and socially they are fine with God, but if the Spirit of the Living God does not direct their paths they are lost in their sins. Prosperity can take flight, health is wonderful but can diminish quickly, and social status is fickle thing. It is only when we have a true and intimate relationship with Jesus that we are truly prosperous no matter what our earthly wealth, health, and social status may be.

(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:1-2 KJV

Brethren, I don’t want to sale you snake oil, but I want to present you with the Living Word of God that touches, changes, and enhances your lives. I want you to go to heaven because I love you I tell you truth. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Servant)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum