Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. Empty Miracle Maker! Ray Ritchie. Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:33 am

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

MIRACLE MAKER

Sometimes in life when trials, calamities, and dysfunctions come our way we tend to forget the reality:

“For with God nothing shall be impossible”. Luke 1:37

Children of God we serve a God who never sleeps or slumbers; he is outside the realm of our space time continuum. Our God in not bound by the flesh or by the dynamics of the universe which he created with a word. He is able in the moment and twinkling of an eye to intervene on our behalf. In one instance things can change, the trial becomes a tribute to endurance, the calamity becomes the cultivation for our maturity, and dysfunction becomes a dynamic tool of cohesion. Why?

Because as heirs and joint heirs with Jesus:

All things work together for the good of those who love God and are the called according to his purpose”. Romans 8:28

When we allow life to beat faith out of us; it robs us of expectation which is a key to turning the dispensations of disparity into the manifestations of the miraculous. In my personal life God has blessed my obedience; when I am sure that I know what I am hearing is from God. My part of the equation is to step out without any manifestation in sight and do what he gave me unction to do. I remember holding up my bible in India; then declaring to the people of that church; this is my passport. It is the instrument of making all things possible and I have been to several countries not because I have a big richly financed ministry but because when I heard God I began the process by first believing I heard correctly then stepped out in faith believing.

Jesus taught us that with men things shall be impossible; but with God there is nothing impossible or unachievable. Why? Our God is the author and finisher of our faith. If God calls it and we hear it and heed it; he will supply what is needed for us to be in compliance to bring it to fruition to the glory, honor, and praise of God. But if we never take that first step of faith it never comes to pass. I have found that God has never failed me; but I have failed him and when I fail to listen to his instruction and usually worse off concerning his will for my life.

None of us are exempt from trials, tribulations, temptations, or persecutions. However; our response often dictates how long we endure such things. Many times these are sent by the enemy of our salvation, our healing, and our deliverance to steal, kill, or destroy the abundant blessings of God. Believing God through those kinds of circumstances is hard on our faith even though we know God personally and intimately. Little by little the element of expectation fades into the obscurity of our mentality and the opposite of faith which is fear starts to take a stronghold in our minds. The effect is a double mindedness which is unstable and unreliable to release a faith that is full forced.

Brethren, let us remember the scriptures are full of examples of God’s men and women who believed God. It is packed full of stories which inspire faith; these men and women believed God became strong in virtue and did great exploits for the kingdom of God. Keep the faith today by believing again in a God of impossibilities who is able to infuse you and use to the benefit of those around you. Keep the faith today by believing that the more pliable you are the more reliable you become in the only kingdom that counts for time and eternity. Remember; with God nothing is impossible or unachievable if you are right in the center of his will trusting and obeying him all along the way. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Man from Glad)

I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m saved, I sing because I’m happy each and every day……..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum