Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safe Places By Ray Ritchie!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! Empty Safe Places By Ray Ritchie! Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:12 pm

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

[font size="3"]SAFE PLACES

Woozy liberal millennials want their safe places thinking that isolation is insulation against a real world. They cry out “we need our safe places” in other words they don’t want to have to hear anything that goes against their ideology. I’ve heard an abundance of ideas I don’t care for or agree with; it’s called reality. I believe in safe places though; I think I should be safe in my home, at the work place, on the street, in the marketplace, on a flight.

Ideologies that turn into action like rioting a college campus hindering free speech in the name anti-fascism, walking into a church with a bomb strapped to your torso and murdering innocent people, murdering children in the womb, forcing a lifestyle upon society in the name equality; these are all ideologies of which many of us would love to see a safe place. We stand in opposition and have no tolerance for them in our personal lives; where is the safe place we use to have in America period.

Today radical ideology is the basis of many of the atrocities we are seeing in our society; but the blind are blinder still.
Your radical ideology has turned into tyranny of all those who disagree with you. You don’t need a safe place; you need to grow up and quit whining about your feelings getting hurt; your actions hurt the feelings of millions; where is your liberal benevolence concerning those who don’t agree with you? Hey you woozy little liberals; in the marketplace of ideas you are weigh in the balance and found wanting. Why? Your ideas make allies with murders, abominations, and anarchists. The hand writing is already upon the wall, you may enjoy your sin for a season; but there will be a day when all stand before a righteous Judge;

(11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
(12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
(13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11-15 KJV

Those who propagate ideas and imaginations against the knowledge of God are considered the enemies of God. The heart of God is the salvation of the sinner; and the well-being of the soul, and the growth of the spirit. The truth is that liberalism and Christianity cannot mix because they’re diametrically opposed against one another. Ideas and actions have consequences whether they’re good or bad.

I pray for those who are lost in liberalism and other ideologies which oppose God in any way, shape, or form. The bible declares “I am the way, the truth, and the life and no one comes to the Father except by me” Jesus Messiah. In the world there are opposing views which war against each other and against God. I view everything through the perspective of my faith in Jesus Messiah and his whole counsel found in the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament. Jesus is a sure foundation, he is my safe place; in him I find no alarm! Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie[/font]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum