Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Let There Be Light! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Let There Be Light! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Let There Be Light! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Let There Be Light! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Let There Be Light! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Let There Be Light! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Let There Be Light! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Let There Be Light! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Let There Be Light! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let There Be Light!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let There Be Light! Empty Let There Be Light! Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

The world loves to judge us by our past as if when we were molded in the old image of the old man of carnality. Yet if we say we are born again by the Spirit and remain unchanged don’t we give them justification for their conclusions. We have access by faith into the Holy of Holies the Throne Room of Grace!

(1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
(3) And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
(4) And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
(5) And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:1-5

The scripture teaches us that faith works through the dynamic of divine love which now dwells in us through the Holy Spirit. That same gives us access to power from on high; we are now granted the promises and privileges of the word and of being new creations. I can with peace based confidence enter into the Holy Place of mercy and grace. Why?

There was an epiphany of divine purpose and Christ became real and reachable; that epiphany was revelatory in that we seen our sinfulness and our need for redemption. That revelation caused us to come to repentance and the redemption of our soul. Regeneration was the product of that epiphany and the love of God and Christ flooded our hearts and minds. We cannot cultivate the customs of the world and harvest spiritual progress!

(1) Therefore I urge you, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service.
(2) Don’t be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God.
(3) For I say, through the grace that was given me, to every man who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think reasonably, as God has apportioned to each person a measure of faith. Romans 12:1-3

We have not been called to be haughty and high minded sanctimonious hypocrites? Our words aren’t supposed to be insidious & corrosive! The world uses these tactics to belittle and degrade; we are supposed to speak the truth in love. When we renew our minds through the proper language that exposes, opposes, and deposes sin in a Christ like manner we not only transform ourselves we open a gateway to the minds and mentalities of those who are lost in the vast emptiness of sin. We are supposed to put away the actions and words of the original evil nature and be tempered by the renewing of the spirit of the mind.

(29) Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
(30) And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:29-30

We are stewards of reconciliation and have a responsibility to represent Christ in a Christ like fashion with our words and deeds. If we are sanctimonious to be agents of change by being transformed by our translation into the kingdom of light; how can we change a world that is drowning in darkness? Many Christians avoid engaging the world with the light of Christ because they’re too holy to be where the light is most needed. Brethren; I see vulgarity and hear the profanest of language around me all the time; yet I purpose to stand for Christ by my words and deeds regardless of what I see or hear. The effect is that I am respected as a person of faith and virtue. Sin cannot contaminate me unless I give it permission.

Brethren let us strive to keep the faith by glorying in tribulation, because of the patience, experience, and hope that it produces continually in and through because the love of God has been dispersed in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which dwells in us. Be a life buoy to a lost soul by the peace and patience which resides in you! Selah

Shalom, Agape, and Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum