Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Days Of Life. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Days Of Life. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Days Of Life. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Days Of Life. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Days Of Life. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Days Of Life. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Days Of Life. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Days Of Life. EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Days Of Life. EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Days Of Life.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Days Of Life. Empty Days Of Life. Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

DAYS OF LIFE

Many are the incidents, accidents, and disorients of life in this realm. Life can be mundane and filled with drudgery or it can be motivating and very desirable.

Brethren there is a currency which is more profitable and beneficial that the wealth of this world. There is wealth in heaven that is more than the mere passing wealth of this world. Brethren if more of us were dedicated to the Lord as we are to an employer; just think how much happier we would be. There’s nothing wrong with being a wonderful employee dedicated to the job; yet if we are supposed to be more dedicated to the Creator. If we must put more emphasis upon the Creator’s commission. Why?

(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:29-31

It is my desire to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and to strive to love my neighbor as I love myself. In the days of life it is a task to put God first and his Kingdom, and to seek his righteousness. We are those who are striving to obtain a purpose for being and to be used to that cause.

Life is a struggle in many ways; when one area is going well another area is going awry. Yet there is certainly a purpose for our existence and the purpose is found in Christ alone. Life is filled with sickness and disease, health and fitness, poverty and abundance, peace and war, order and disorder. There will always been some form of evil which is set in battle array to steal, kill, and destroy because it is the way of the world; but not the way of the world to come. Many do not live in reality and expect life to be fair and equal; yet we live in a world of diminishing values and perpetual sin. The answer and solution is Jesus Messiah. In him we find resolution and wisdom from above.

(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:13-18

Brethren; God would not have us filled with the confusion that the beggarly elements of the flesh produce when we give in to our human nature. The body of Christ or the gathering of the saints is where we will find a people purposed to mercy, peace, and love. When we seek his wisdom through prayer, study, and application the course of our lives reaps to us a patience that is stabilizing and a calmness which sweeps over our hearts. Why? When we seek Him in all we pursue it yields to us the fruits of righteousness.

When we trust to the fullest; when we totally surrender ourselves to his will; when we put to death our impulsive impatience and wait in full assurance; this takes away all anguish, despair, and depression.

(31) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

The ability to wait with the upmost patience comes from quality time spent in the presence of the Lord. That wait time brings rewards of renewed spiritual vitality to continue the life allotted us and to accomplish the will of God. The Lord exhorts us or gently urges us and encourages us to trust him and learn to wait with impeccable patience. He admonishes us when we get impatient because he wants to develop that aspect of the fruit of the Spirit in us. Let us remember the Creator loves us flawlessly and knows what is best for us and how to teach us the principles and precepts of righteousness. Therefore let us yield to his word and will.

(10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

His mercy, love, and blood have covered a multitude of sins and we are beholden to him eternally. Our obedience is not salvation by works it is the fruit of our love in response to the shed blood of Christ and we are now living sacrifices living in the spirit and dying to the flesh. He that dwells in us desires for us to utilize the dynamic power to overcome the world and to live in compliance to his word. Brethren do not fear; God is with you to strengthen you and help you and uphold you with his mighty hand. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum