Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
Love Lifted Me! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
Love Lifted Me! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
Love Lifted Me! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
Love Lifted Me! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
Love Lifted Me! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
Love Lifted Me! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
Love Lifted Me! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
Love Lifted Me! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
Love Lifted Me! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love Lifted Me!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love Lifted Me! Empty Love Lifted Me! Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 am

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

LOVE LIFTED ME

How many times in life has something you’ve failed at devastated you both spiritually and emotionally? Brethren; let me minister a word of hope to settle your pure conscience; God has grafted us into the holy root of Israel. We who were not his people have become his people through the blood of Jesus. We have become the Messianic Community reconciled into one body; for through Christ we have access by one Spirit to the Father. Now we can say in Christ all the promises of God are yes and amen.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Our engrafting has afforded us the benefits of this New Kingdom in Christ Jesus. We have a heritage in this son-ship and have been imputed with the righteousness of the Lord. We can also stand against the weapons of word-wars that come to condemn us and in righteous retribution condemn those words to be ineffective.

The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect. Psalm 33:10 (KJV)

In the providence of God’s multifaceted wisdom he foresees and sets into motion the thwarting of man’s purposes and executes his own; making their deceptive devices of none effect. Brethren within the confines of God counsel we are equipped to overcome when failure overwhelms. If God has set into motion practical principles of spiritual warfare concerning being attacked from without, he surely has principles which protect us from ourselves and self-condemnation. Words are essential because words are the medium of communication. Words empower or devour, they bring life or death to our things. Words form our mentality and provide a means to bless or curse. Our meditation is important; what we choose to dwell upon our hearts will soon follow. The heart is the seat of the mind, will, and emotions.

For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." Matthew 12:37 (NKJV)

The psalmist penned the words, “let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord, my strength and my redeemer”. Brethren all of us think using words silently as we navigate through each day. When we have failed God it is usually because of our own lack of disciplining our thoughts by condemning every word that condemns us; unless we are confessing our sins and repenting of those sins. Now let me direct your attention to the word of God and a promise of God for those who desire to be pleasing to God.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

This combination of power, love, and a sound mind is a powerful provocation to realize that we do not have to submit to any authority not authorized by God. Self-condemnation is an authority which we should never submit: “greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world”.

Faith works through the empowerment of love; forgiveness is the legacy of love; a sound mind is the product of exercising love; when we conceive the word of God concerning the will of God and we walk in the love of God we will overcome the trials knowing that God is going to bring us to completion.

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:6 (KJV)

Confidence is an emotional response to the ability of trusting in the promises of God. Brethren; the bible doesn’t teach us that we will never ever fail; but it does teach us that loves finds a way to redeem us back to where we once were and establishes our way forward.

Brethren we are not those whose minds or consciences are seared as with a hot iron indelibly scarred to the point truth no longer penetrates and we are not ignorant of the truth. But we are those whom love God not just in word or in tongue but in our deeds and through the truth. We should allow the love of God due process in redeeming us from the carnality of our minds and walk in the love for God and in the peace of God which is the result of a spiritual mind. Yes, God so loved the world that he sent the Word; the Word became flesh and walked among us. The Word is the incarnation of the express image of love; yes love lifted me and I’ve been set free.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32 (KJV)

Brethren let us cast away the sin of self-condemnation and walk in the light of truth; for God has started a good work in you through the blood of Jesus. Continue in truth; let it be your daily substance for you soul; if you fall you have an advocate with the Father; you can boldly go to the throne of grace and receive mercy and grace in time of need. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary of Jesus)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum