Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION Empty LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:50 pm

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

LOVE WITHOUT DISSIMULATION

I love civility it is the trademark of my faith. Verbal discourse should be without hostility even in the midst of a debate. Slander is not becoming when we defend a biblical principle. Love works no ill toward our neighbors or our brethren. Truth can be expounded without insult. Our battle is not with flesh and blood; it is a spiritual one. Our heart should be filled with compassion when we engage an issue. The world is filled with darkness; we are the light allotted to shine in it. Christ is as diverse as he is unified; he embodied the whole counsel of scripture he is perfect knowledge. Children grow at different paces; all are specialized with different gifts, talents, and callings. One may be an expert in one arena of spiritual knowledge and gifted with a particular and very talented in specific. This diversity is then unified to bring the glory of God to manifest. We have a common enemy who plots our demise; he hates to see our unity and he is quick to deceive. He targets our emotions the ones he’s embellished many times before; he triggers our explosion when one falls into his plan. Yet God has set us free; enabled to comply with love’s demands.

(13) For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(15) But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
(16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:13-16

The world it lays in darkness; and many brethren too. Seasoned saints should in love listen; patient in response. Heated minds don’t think or generate a godly response in haste. Love is God’s trademark; patented in his wondrous grace; in this world it should be showcased in the highest place. Our hearts should be filled with it and its loving grace.

(19) Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
(20) For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
(21) Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
(22) But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:19-22

O let my ears be swift in hearing and think before I utter; lest it be in despair. O let my compassion speak; lest I speak in despair. O let my anger be corralled; lest my words they fan a flare. O give me insight and wisdom to bring a healing repair. O let my mediation bring your knowledge to declare. O my Lord and Savior help me denounce every vile and evil influence that comes to divide; and let my spirit be humble in your blessed domain. Let me be a doer; not one who only hears, walking in deception and causing useless pain. Brethren let us keep the faith by putting the knowledge of the meekness of the engrafted word to work in our lives. “Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall”; knowledge without love, patience, and compassion often puffs up and causes us to lose in the long run. One can win an argument and lose a friend in the process; let us choose our words wisely when we respond to the issues of life.

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. (Proverbs 4:23) Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum