Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! Empty NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH! Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:37 pm

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

NEW AGE HERESY INUNDATES THE CHURCH!

There’s nothing new about New Age Spirituality it’s as ancient as the deception in the Garden of Eden.
We need doctrine and dogma that convicts and converts! The real good feel good message without repentance is a lie!
A True Shepherd of God should also be filled with enough love to bring correction and reprove.
New Age Spirituality is alive and well in the body of Christ and just a remnant of preachers is willing to expose them; why; because they don’t want to lose many in their congregations who follow false teachers and their devious teachings.

When we exclude the preaching of the cross, which is the message of Jesus coming and living a sinless life; being unlawfully tried at night by an unlawful religious tribunal; then offer up to Pontius Pilate who had him beaten and crucified at the request of the people, who was then buried and resurrected on the third day. Who has ascended upon high and sits at the right hand of God who lives and makes intercession. I recently learned about advice by some of new agers concerning building up a mega church; it was a fivefold strategy that list;

1. Music with laser lights and smoke machines with more of a concert feel than a holy sanctuary.
2. Short Positive Messages (no preaching on sin)
3. Take away the crosses in and outside of the building (the preaching of the cross is an offense to new age)
4. Take away the altars.
5. Never give an altar call for salvation.

Today messages are more about psycho-babble that about salvation, healing, and deliverance. Today messages are designed to provoke emotion and not belief. Today messages are designed to minimize sin and marginalize Christ. One of these New Age Preachers even preaches that one should not resist temptation but embrace it. Another one teaches that we are the I AM making our own God. One the greatest problems concerning the new age heresy that in inundating the church is that many Christians don’t read the word in the context that it is written and allow the new agers to define it for them.

I remember a few years ago I allowed a homeless man into our home over the Christmas Holiday. He was a Unitarian which I didn’t know; but would have invited him in anyway; we gave him two nights of rest and a grand Christmas Dinner as well as free range to our fridge. I thought we would watch a DVD of one of my Faith Perspectives Television programs. That particular program was a teaching on the Cross of Christ, it only took a few minutes before he was infuriated by the teaching! He yelled at me; I didn’t come here to watch about a false Messiah dying on a cross! I don’t believe that he said emphatically. I had thought until that moment he believed the gospel; but quickly seen the spirit which truly resided in him.

If you’ve ever heard a Unitarian Preacher and you are grounded in the word of God you will recognize quickly that they’re new age in doctrine and mentality. The gods of the new age hate the Christ of Christianity and love the Christ of their own deceptive mythology, that allows for anyone and everything to be the salvation of themselves. They degrade the gospel to a social gospel based upon emotion, subjectivity, and lies; which is no gospel at all. It’s time for the church to rid itself of these false prophets and let the church be the church! Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!
Brother Ray Ritchie………………….

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum