Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our study and walk through the Bible with us.

Latest topics
» Num 22:39-40
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:27-28
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:26
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:37-38
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:24-25
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:08 am by clark thompson

» Num 22:30-32
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 am by clark thompson

» Acts 11:13-15
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am by clark thompson

» A Hopeful Lament By Amy Peterson
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am by LesBrewer

» What does the Bible say about pettiness?
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am by LesBrewer

» A Good Daddy By Xochitl Dixon
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 am by LesBrewer

» Num 22:28-29
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:32 pm by clark thompson

» When the Bottom Drops Out By Poh Fang Chia
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 3:22 pm by LesBrewer

» The Joy of Giving By Leslie Koh
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:34 pm by LesBrewer

» Hard Mysteries By Amy Boucher Pye
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm by LesBrewer

» Forgiven?
WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 5:42 pm by LesBrewer

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Location Map
Bible Search
Search the Bible:

Examples: Psalm 27; John 15
love one another; Psalm 23

WEEKLY WISDOM

You are not connected. Please login or register

WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LesBrewer

LesBrewer

WE ARE THE ECCLESIA: THE CALLED OUT CHURCH

(14) And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
(15) And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
(16) Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
(17) And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. Colossians 3:14-17

Brethren we are exhorted to love which is an agent of completeness. We are exhorted to allow God’s peace to rule our hearts and to give the word residence in our hearts and minds. The word is rich in wisdom and we are emphatically told to receive it preeminently, profoundly, and prosperously into our spirit for the purpose of teaching and admonishing one another. We are ingratiated by this acceptance and then we are given an imperative that whatever we do in word or in deed to do it all in name of the Lord Jesus not has men-pleasers but as being pleasing to God.

The body of Christ is combination of every color, culture, and ethnicity. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world not a select few. It behooves me to remind those whom serve Christ to see every lost sinner a potential candidate for salvation through Jesus Christ. We are also called to edify, comfort, and exhort each other for the advancement of the gospel of Christ and the advancement of the Kingdom of God among the kingdoms of mankind. Jesus came in the form of a baby born in the epitome of humility. He was spiritually name Immanuel meaning God with us; he lived a holy life without sin; was tempted in all points as you and I are; then he was unlawfully found guilty of blasphemy; he was unjustly crucified and then resurrected on the third day. When John the Baptist seen him coming to be baptized he boldly proclaimed “Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world”. Jesus after his passion and in resurrection form had a conversation with two disciples on the road to Emmaus;

(27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. Luke 24:27

(44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
(45) Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, Luke 24:44-45

I get excited and ignited just like those disciples of ancient days;

(32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures? Luke 24:32

I adhere to the scriptures and the revelation which they hold for those who fervently seek Jesus who is the living word. I do not subscribe to the added philosophy and psychological which is nothing more than the product of the seared religiosity of mere human intellectual subjectivity. The Word of God is Objectively God’s Mind inscribed for us to lead and guide us into all truth. The word of God stand alone because it is God-breathed and all scripture is good for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. My heart burns within me when I study to show myself approved unto God. Let us all with ardent steadfast tenacity seek to be pleasing to God in all we say and do.

(31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
(32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Brethren we have been grafted into the holy root of Abraham, let us continue in the word so the word will keep us and make us free. Selah

Shalom, Agape, & Amen!

D.R. Ritchie (Emissary)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum